WHAT WE DO:
Uptake is a Chicago-based predictive analytics SaaS platform provider that empowers major industry leaders to optimize performance, reduce asset failures and enhance safety. At Uptake, we combine our strengths—machine learning, analytics, data visualization and software development—with the expertise of our industrial partners. The result is enormous savings in development time and resources for Uptake’s partners and a proven industrial grade software platform that delivers value to partners and their end customers.
WHAT YOU DO:
We’re looking for someone that is passionate about technology in the startup world - but, even more passionate about the people who work there. As a Talent Sourcer you will help build pipelines, understand market trends, and build relationships inside and outside of Uptake. You are experienced enough to take on new challenges, open minded, and confident enough to speak up when you have a great idea to pass along to the team. You’re not afraid to look low and high, or near and far, to bring the best talent into the organization.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to provide market data to help them create and execute a clear hiring plan
- Support and help plan location based outreach including Linkedin, job boards, social media, meetups and other events.
- Deliver market data to team members, increasing understanding of the market at any point in time, or in any location
- Screen each candidate on their technical skills, past experience, motivators and assess culture fit
- Master the art of behavioral interviewing to find the best talent for our constantly changing environment
- Help create and own the best interview practices
- Be able to adapt your recruiting process with an ever-changing startup environment
- Build a pipeline of talent for future hiring needs
- 6+ months of sourcing experience at a technology company OR 2 years of sales experience at an enterprise software company (Agency recruiting experience is a plus!)
- Track record of awesomeness, outperformance of quota goals, and prior promotions
- Experience with an applicant tracking system is a plus (especially Greenhouse)!