Recognized as a “Leader” in Gartner’s 2015 E-Discovery Magic Quadrant, kCura are the developers of the e-discovery software Relativity. Relativity has more than 140,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice and more than 190 of the Am Law 200. kCura helps corporations, law firms, and government agencies—numbering more than 10,000 organizations—meet unstructured data challenges by installing Relativity on-premises and providing hosted, on-demand solutions through a global network of partners. kCura has been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for five consecutive years. Please contact kCura at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.kcura.com for more information.
kCura is a global company with team members who are driven by our customers to build exceptional software for them to use every day. Our product, called Relativity, handles large volumes of data and helps corporations, law firms, and government agencies solve their own unique data problems.
The way we work together is centered on our core values of collaborating, communicating, pushing to exceed expectations (even our own), being humble, and having fun while we do it. We enjoy ourselves, give back, and work (and play) hard together. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
The Application Analyst provides the first line of support for our existing and potential clients. This position has frequent phone and email interaction with our clients and requires the development of in-depth technical product, SQL, network and server knowledge and the highest level of customer service skills. On a daily basis, the Application Analyst accurately creates and maintains tickets, resolves tickets, and works with Application Specialists to resolve issues and escalate tickets to other teams, as necessary. It is critical that the Application Analyst maintains accurate records of all activities and interactions in Salesforce and responds to clients within identified service level agreements. This role will inform management of critical issues regarding personnel, performance, client perception, and project statuses, and work closely with colleagues to ensure consistent, high quality service.Responsibilities
- Possesses or rapidly develops the skills, knowledge, and experience to capably perform the Application Analyst position duties
- Passes certification for Relativity Administration within 6 weeks of start date
- Uses SQL applications and tools to run basic SQL queries
- On a daily basis, responds to client questions, problems, and work requests
- Follows appropriate policies and procedures for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating, transitioning, and closing tickets. Attention to proper detail when coding and documenting tickets is essential for accurate reporting and maintaining historical ticket data
- Proactively monitors assigned open tickets, contacts customers, and updates tickets on a timely basis, according to the CSOP
- Works closely and collaboratively with team in the U.S. to provide extended global support hours
- Provides responsive support to clients during normal business hours, when scheduled for early and late shifts, and as identified for on-call or as requested by management. Early/Late shifts and on-call could be required of the qualified Application Analyst staff
- Completes all daily tasks and projects as requested, on-time, and with attention to detail and quality
- Accurately tracks time on a daily basis
- Provides excellent customer service using the communication methods designated by kCura
- Is flexible to work any shift, on-call schedule, or other timeframes as needed or requested by management
- Demonstrates initiative to learn new skills and take on increasingly challenging projects
- Communicates clearly and professionally, with both colleagues and clients, in written and verbal form
- Meets identified goals in regards to client service tech support metrics
- Arrives to work, meeting appointments, web events, and other scheduled events “on time”
- Customer support experience
- Client-focused and ability to understand expectations
- Direct experience supporting clients as a primary contact or lead using phone and/or email
- Relativity experience not a requirement, but a plus
- Experience troubleshooting complex issues
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- SQL and Windows platform experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- eDiscovery/eDisclosure knowledge and industry experience a plus
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
Our software has more than 130,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice and more than 190 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.