We exist to help you enjoy the moments most important to you and yours by inspiring satisfying, stress-free meals fit for the way you live. We use the power of cooking to bring people together as the cornerstone of realizing each person’s full potential–in the home and in life.
Part of Berkshire Hathaway, Pampered Chef is the premier direct seller of high-quality kitchen tools. At cooking shows, our independent consultants help guests use our unique products to prepare simple and delicious recipes while sharing tips and techniques to make everyday cooking easier and faster.
Whether the cook in the kitchen is a future Emeril or a toddler helping to make chocolate chip cookies, (licking the spoon), chances are Pampered Chef has a better, faster, and more delicious way of getting things done in the kitchen. We sell our superior quality, innovative collection of prepping, cooking and serving products through a network of over 42,000 direct sales consultants throughout the US, Canada and Germany. Millions of customers use our products every day. Each of our 450 HQ coworkers from product designers, supply chain specialists to ecommerce developers are committed to bringing the best to our customers. And have fun doing it!
Established in 1980 by Doris Christopher, Pampered Chef was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway in 2002, a sure sign of our growth potential. In 2014, Tracy Britt Cool, a key member of Warren Buffett’s team, joined as our CEO to lead our transformation into a progressive, open door, cutting edge workplace. We believe happy coworkers are the best coworkers and are committed to keeping creativity, innovative solutions and customer engagement top of mind. Pampered Chef is pushing the boundaries for our customers, consultants, and coworkers.MAIN COURSE (Job Responsibilities):
Using a combination of in-person and virtual methods we need our researcher to help our UX, product, and engineering teams better understand consultant and customer needs, challenges, and opportunities for our mobile app, consumer website and consultant-support tools. Support the technology department through competitive assessments, sharing cross-team updates, and supporting product launches and field deployment.
- Develop and conduct a wide variety of quantitative and qualitative feedback sessions, online experiments (A/B testing), surveys, and ethnographic research.
- Collect, analyze, and synthesize feedback via written reports, oral presentation, visual assessments, and digital journey maps.
- Create, maintain, and act as subject matter expert for research and usability findings.
- Closely partner with Insights team to align on research plans, share findings, and guide specific plans to use technology to solve identified opportunities.
- Understand complex technical and business requirements guiding potential solutions.
- Document existing business and technical processes to help support feature development.
- Facilitate communication across technology teams by creating and sharing group newsletter and supporting knowledge sharing and event coordination.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preference for Human Factors, Visual Design, or Computer Science degrees.
- Portfolio demonstrating 3+ years research experience in ecommerce, SAAS, or technical focus, and the ability to discuss project contributions and outcomes
- Creative and collaborative problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate, defend, and build consensus across diverse teams regarding consultant and customer beliefs and needs
- Desire to contribute to a team environment that’s fun, productive and leverages each person’s talents