Channel Marketing Manager- Mass, Club, All Other
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Channel Marketing Manager – Mass, Club, All Other: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country. Over the past 3 years we have developed a strong business across multiple channels (E-Commerce, Wholesale, and Retail) and product lines (RXBAR and RXBAR Kids). We are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to lead the marketing efforts and partner with the Sales team to help grow our Mass, Club and All Other retail businesses. The Channel Marketing Manager will work closely with the Sales team, and broader organization to develop and implement marketing strategies to drive awareness and trial in-stores and help achieve sales goals.
The ideal candidate has passion and is looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company. This person must have previous CPG retail experience, be a strong collaborator and executor, have strategic mind-set, analytical skills, and bias for action, and think creatively and out-of-the-box.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Drive execution and strategy of RXBAR in-store marketing initiatives across the Mass, Club, and All Other channels (includes C-store, Travel, Foodservice, etc.), delivering activation plans that span the entire shopper journey
- Develop and execute launch plans for RXBAR new product innovations
- Lead annual planning workshops with key customer partners
- Analyze marketing program performance and results to inform future strategy and executions and create a feedback loop for continuous improvement
- Manage a large portion of the Retail Marketing budget to ensure accuracy and manage volume and profit targets
- Partner closely with the Sales and Supply Chain teams on inputs into monthly production forecasting model
- Work across Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain teams to create and execute customer-specific packaging and graphics requests
- Serve as point person for the Club/Mass and All Other Sales teams, managing communication and project flow with internal teams where applicable
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, energetic, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing; MBA a plus
- 5-8 years’ post-bachelor’s degree or 1-3 years’ post MBA experience in marketing, sales, and/or agency in Food or CPG industry
- Experience working in shopper marketing or marketing brands in a retail environment. Experience with Mass, Club, or Small Format channels a plus.
- Strong strategic backbone and analytical skills with a bias for action and execution
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize across many projects
- Genuine interest and passion in marketing, both end-consumer and retailer
- Team player with strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, with a proven ability to collaborate and influence in non-traditional organization structures
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.