Client Success Analyst
Are you a self-starter? Do you want to work where you can make an immediate impact? Civis Analytics is looking for a Client Success Analyst to join our team!
Civis Analytics was born on the campaign trail, with CEO Dan Wagner and our founding members spearheading the 2012 Obama for America analytics team. Since then, our DC and Chicago teams have been building software and growing rapidly among a steadily developing client base in education, energy, government, healthcare, media, nonprofits, and politics. It’s our mission to empower organizations to find truth and guide actions that will change their world for the better.
As a Civis Analytics Client Success Analyst, you will be responsible to partner with a named list of Civis Analytics clients to enable their successful use of our software in driving their business objectives. We target clients across a broad range of industries, including corporations, non-profits, and political campaigns. As the face of Civis Analytics to your clients, you will drive client projects while both proactively and reactively managing day-to-day relationships with your client contacts. This role is located in Chicago and will report to the Director of Client Success.
You will also work as part of the Civis Analytics cross functional team to enable the success of your clients, from ensuring execution of high level strategy set by Account Management to advocating client feedback and needs with Product Management and Engineering. You must be able to work well with others who approach problems from different perspectives, but you will be expected to challenge and improve the way we operate.
Civis Analytics has opportunities for applicants who are seasoned professionals, brilliant newcomers, and anywhere in between. We are looking for detail-oriented individuals from diverse backgrounds with demonstrated quantitative and problem-solving skills. We value creativity, hard work and on-the-job-excellence and offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
To learn more about our culture, check out Civis Analytics on The Muse!
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-3 years supporting and driving external client success with software solutions
- Demonstrated success understanding client challenges and needs, and mapping them to solutions and action
- Interest in and ability to master new technologies
- Stellar communication skills
- Flexibility with working hours and potential travel
- 3+ years enterprise software experience
- Experience with SQL, Python or R, Tableau and statistics
- Project management experience
- Experience in software training
- Experience in technical writing