AEM Content Specialist (Temporary) at closerlook, inc.
*Open to Remote Candidates
AEM Content Specialist
closerlook, inc. is looking for a AEM Content Specialist (Temporary). This role will support our Tech Team and report to our Associate Director of Interactive Technology.
- Coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders such as Design, Copywriting, Project Management and Quality Assurance to deliver work according to client expectations.
- Responsible for selecting templates, components and modules, adding/editing content (ranging across images, video, tagging, etc.) to create web pages that meet clients’ brand guidelines.
- Deliver high quality, error-free work through seamless collaboration and precise attention to detail.
- Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Support the tech team in the development of new digital functionality .
- Proficient in authoring pages in AEM
- 2+ years of professional experience in a digital focused role
- Experience working within brand guidelines and legal requirements
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence or Invision is a plus
- Experience working in an agency environment is a plus
About Closerlook, Inc.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation—in a safe environment—so everyone can be their authentic selves.
Embracing different ideas, perspectives and personal experiences empowers us to do our best work, which serves patients, healthcare professionals and the communities around us.