This is a remote position. We are open to remote candidates.
At closerlook, the Associate Creative Director, Copy (Temporary) is charged with guiding the project team and the client through closerlook’s creative process to ensure delivery of the highest-quality creative work, on time and on budget. On one or more accounts, the Associate Creative Director leads a creative team that includes an Art Director, a Writing Director, an Interaction Design Director, and one or more Designers and Copywriters. The Associate Creative Director reviews all creative briefs in advance of project kickoffs. The Associate Creative Director also works with the account’s Project Manager, Strategy Lead and Technology Lead to optimize project timelines. In addition, the Associate Creative Director partners with the Account Supervisor to present creative work to clients and develop key client relationships.The Associate Creative Director should have a background in writing. Additionally, the Associate Creative Director must have a strong working knowledge of design and art direction. Deep experience in digital marketing is a must. Experience with pharmaceutical marketing and responsive design is strongly preferred.The Associate Creative Director reports to the Creative Director.
• Demonstrates the ability to understand the role of strategy and make decisions that are sound both creatively and strategically.
• Participates in and/or leads internal and client-facing creative meetings, facilitating both clients and agency personnel through the feedback process.
• Develops staff and delegates responsibilities to free himself or herself to assist with multiple client engagements.
• Assists the Creative Director and fellow Associate Creative Directors in the supervision and resource management of closerlook creatives, both full time and freelance.
• Leads the effort to establish, enforce and evolve creative best practices at closerlook.
• Contributes to creative concept and treatment development for marketing campaigns.
• Communicates actively with project teams to keep deliverables on track and on schedule. Deliverables may include websites, e-mails, eLearning programs, motion media, apps and print pieces.
• Supports new business pursuits by developing, organizing and contributing to presentations, writing and reviewing presentation decks, advising clients, etc.
• Helps to build strong client relationships based on flawless, on-time and on-budget delivery of creative work that drives results, and leadership of a creative process that clearly demonstrates its value to clients.
• Is a graduate of a college or a university with a degree in English, creative writing, journalism, or another related field.
• At least nine years of experience as a marketing-agency creative.
• Demonstrates careful attention to detail in every aspect of his or her work.
• Has demonstrable mastery of English-language style and mechanics.
• Demonstrates ability to direct writing
• Demonstrates ability to analyze problems, anticipate consequences and eliminate obstacles to
successfully complete projects.
• Has made the transition from primarily task-oriented work to team leadership, strategic thinking and clientrelationship
• Exhibits a high level of creative and problem-solving skills.
• Has experience leading and/or mentoring junior creatives.
• Has proven ability to present work to internal and external clients and incorporate feedback.
• Has a digital portfolio that includes a wide range of interactive work, business-to-business work, some
long-form work and a creative concept brought to life across a campaign.
• Experience in pharmaceutical marketing is strongly preferred.
ABOUT CLOSERLOOK, INC.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
- At closerlook, equality for all is a core value that’s at the heart of what matters. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental health, and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation — in a safe environment so everyone can be their authentic selves. By valuing and promoting our different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences as strengths, we are positioned to best serve patients, healthcare professionals, and the communities around us.