Clinical Content Lead
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are seeking an independent and motivated Clinical Content Lead. Within a fast-growing biotechnology and life sciences company, this individual will work with interdisciplinary teams to communicate important new biological, clinical and therapeutic insights derived from next-generation molecular testing in the oncology field, as well as in other disease areas.
What You’ll Do
Collaborate with a fast-moving team of content specialists, computational biologists, data scientists, oncologists, pathologists, software engineers, and research scientists to:
- Use clinical knowledge to help partners best utilize an ever-growing clinical and molecular database as well as custom-developed analytics tools
- Support a team in building, structuring and validating clinical content to help educate and inform internal and external partners
- Research, interpret and respond to escalated clinical questions that require a deep clinical expertise and knowledge of cancer
- Serve as a liaison between Tempus teams and partners in order to continuously support and improve external partner understanding and clinical / research workflows
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of next-generation DNA and RNA sequencing, clinical research concepts, and/or oncology.
- Ability to read and summarize primary scientific literature for a range of audiences, including laypersons and experts.
- Highly organized and systematic with ability to effectively prioritize in a dynamic and time sensitive environment with minimal guidance
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, flexible and continuously evolving environment
- Advanced scientific or medical degree (PhD, PharmD, MD, MSN, BSN)
- Experience managing projects in a cross-functional setting with the ability to communicate across the company to identify, analyze and translate datasets
- Experience with or knowledge of genomics, clinical oncology, immunology and other disease areas.
- Experience with or knowledge of bioinformatics and computational biology (statistics, algorithms).
- Experience with or knowledge of genomic data repositories.
- Experience using Google Drive and Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Experience using custom workflow tools and applications.