Content Coordinator at Built In
Built In unites companies and people around their shared passion for tech and the universal need for purpose. To help our partners attract qualified talent, we create content that tells their story in a way no job post ever could — and we put their jobs in front of people who were born to do them. Our audience of sought-after candidates use Built In to find their professional purpose and connect meaningfully to the tech community, including by reading our content, networking at our events and applying to jobs at companies they believe in.
Headquartered in Chicago, we also serve Los Angeles, Colorado, Austin, New York, Boston and Seattle.
When you work for Built In, you have the opportunity to change lives by giving talented people access to purpose, not just a paycheck. And you’ll make an impact on some of the most exciting companies in tech, helping them hire their next wave of elite talent. Be part of Built In, and be a part of the future of tech.We’re looking for a Content Coordinator, Brand Studio (Temporary)
As a temp Content Coordinator, you’ll be joining a team of writers, editors, strategists and account owners working together to develop cutting-edge storytelling in support of tech companies big and small. At the highest level, we showcase and celebrate innovative technology, products and thought leaders across the country — and share those stories with the talent a growing tech company needs to thrive.
We’re on the prowl for a hyper-organized, collaborative and deadline-driven Content Coordinator to help us oversee our editorial calendar and production timelines.How you’ll contribute
- Manage all external communications regarding the production of our Employer Roundups, one of the products in our Brand Studio creative suite
- Respond promptly and professionally to all client inquiries
- Collaborate daily with internal production teams to ensure all pre-production work is complete prior to project kickoff
- Adhere to deadlines and workflows as currently defined
- Abide by Built In production and editorial policies and follow appropriate protocol as needed
- At least 2 years of project management or production management experience
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once without dropping any balls
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, English, marketing or advertising preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit and/or previous experience working in a fast-paced, scaling environment
- A love of to-do lists or other systems that keep you crazy organized
- Attention to every little detail
- Shared passion for our company’s vision and mission
We’re revolutionizing tech recruitment. So we question everything, because the best answers sit just to the right of a question mark. That’s our heritage as a disruptive company — as a company whose future depends on our capacity to innovate with a sense of drive, purpose and urgency. If you join Built In, you will work from this set of values:
- Be Unreasonably Passionate. Our passion is borderline obsessive, and we’re ok with that. No one ever built anything great on a “meh.” We work with outsized passion to fulfill our mission.
- Be Humble. You don’t have all the answers. Luckily, you don’t have to. Don’t worry about being right. Be humble instead.
- Stay Curious. Curiosity is a springboard to the future. It can transform the wisp of an idea into a breakthrough. We ask “what if.” We work with wonder. It’s how we innovate.
- Lead with Solutions. Question everything. But offer solutions as you do. Raise issues. But propose a few answers. For every hole you poke, offer a way to patch it up.
- Own the Result. We have no time for blame or shame. When you stumble, own it, learn from it + get back to business.
- Do More. Do more than your job description. Take initiative. Take charge. No job is beneath you, and no job is too big. Be a leader and do more — do whatever it takes.
Built In is an equal employment opportunity employer and values diversity. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.