Everspring, Inc. is an ed-tech trailblazer. We create customized, integrated digital solutions that enable top universities to design and deliver their programs online, with excellence. Our exceptional technology platform and complementary services empower universities to focus on teaching engaging content that transforms lives.
We offer a range of full-service turnkey solutions and fee-for-service offerings, as well as a set of innovative standalone products. We deliver industry-leading outcomes in academics and instructional design; market research and program design; marketing and lead generation; recruitment and enrollment services; student support and retention services; and technology infrastructure and analytics. Our proprietary methodologies yield uniquely tailored solutions that drive tangible value for our university partners, their faculty, and their students.
Based in Chicago, Everspring serves a growing number of colleges and universities. Built In Chicago has named us one of the "Best Places to Work" in 2021.
About the Role
As the B2B Content Manager for Everspring, you will have the responsibility to represent the Everspring brand throughout all sales and marketing collateral. You will play an integral role in developing and managing all outward-facing content for the organization.
It will be your job to clearly communicate who Everspring is and what they offer to prospective and current university partners and customers. This role reports to the Director of B2B Marketing.
How that comes to life:
- Oversee the creation of sales and marketing assets, copy, and materials to drive brand awareness and secure new university partnerships, new product sales, and portfolio expansion at existing universities.
- Create customized sales content including decks, implementation guides, brochures, conference displays, email templates, one-pagers, product overviews, etc.
- Develop marketing content such as digital ads, search ads, videos, social posts, email campaigns, landing pages, webinar material, banner images, whitepapers, survey reports, graphics, icons, and so on.
- Support the product team by developing value proposition-centered content, implementation guides, and managing libraries of content.
- Develop content that supports efforts across business functions - product, marketing, and sales.
- Curate marketing campaigns with segmented messaging across various B2B outlets
- Write copy and create content that will support press releases.
- Contribute to the RFP/RFI process by developing templates, writing snippets, and replacing copy with tables, images, flowcharts, or other graphics where appropriate.
- Develop event marketing content including conference materials, and implement pre- and post-event outreach communications to support sales and client engagement teams.
- You’re a proven doer with track record of creating content on-time and on-message.
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA) in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent experience.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in SaaS-based B2B marketing and working with sales teams.
- You have experience collaborating on marketing strategy.
- You have enthusiasm for identifying timely and topical content around which to build outreach campaigns, doing substantive work in designing and building those campaigns, and then getting them to market.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re organized to a fault. You have strong project management and organizational abilities.
- You enjoy working in the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- You have a strong eye for design – blending graphics and words to communicate through various media.
- You use both the left and right sides of your brain. You’re a creative and a data-driven marketer.
- You have extensive experience in account-based marketing strategy and platforms.
- You’re a player and a coach. You figure out ways to get to “yes.” You are positive-minded, team-oriented, diligent, relentless, organized, timely and detailed-driven.
- You take full ownership of projects and deliver with excellence without close supervision. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You advocate for your own ideas (and those of your team) to improve Everspring’s market presence and thrive in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, startup environment.
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Everspring makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.