Content Marketing Manager at Affinitiv
Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The Content Marketing Manager oversees the strategy, planning and execution of top-of-the-funnel content to engage prospects in the buying process and ultimately to help drive sales leads and revenue. The content created will increase the number of completed forms, website visits, and the level of social media engagement. He/she will play be critical to helping create Affinitiv’s thought leadership status. The Content Marketing Manager will be able to use storytelling to quickly communicate the benefits of Affinitiv’s platform.
The Content Marketing Manager will fuel inbound marketing strategies, including email, social media, search, lead generation, etc. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of marketing offers, brand positioning, website and social platforms, consumer behavior, segmentation, and how content translates across all marketing channels. This person will be able to track and report ROI and ROO throughout the customer journey. Specific output may include case studies, customer success stories, white papers, explainer video scripts, infographics, press releases, product sheets, web content, and webinars. In addition, he/she will have solid experience related to social networking, blogging and knowing how to approach and engage influencers.
- Own content creation for Affinitiv’s platform, services and brand
- Work with VP of Marketing to develop quarterly goals and benchmarks for content marketing analytics
- Develop and execute content marketing plans, project plans, delivery strategies, and content (editorial) calendar
- Develop ideas for original thematic content (blog posts, case studies, articles, white papers, videos, infographics, presentations and the like) that can be utilized across a variety of channels.
- Coordinate with internal marketing functions to deliver compelling content for all prospects, channels, campaigns for each phase of our target audience’s sales and marketing lifecycles
- Drive on time execution and delivery of content
- Work with third parties such as analysts/ consultancies to license their content and collaborate to produce ‘third party’ white papers & research reports
- Ensure all content promotion activities are coordinated across channels including social promotion and email
- Work with product marketing team o drive content for webinars program
- Ensure all content meets high-quality standards and provides clear benefits to the reader
- Continually test content formats and distribution channels to determine the optimal approach to reaching various segments the target audiences
- Repurpose content into new forms including blog posts, emails, podcasts, videos, etc.
- Provide accurate project reporting on all content marketing activities
- Serve as liaison between the product marketing and sales, customer support, and product teams to ensure we have appropriately representative content of our platform
- Contribute to copy editing and proofing tasks.
- Stay on top of content analytics to provide daily/weekly results reports
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Experience of writing for both online and offline (writing samples required)
- Strong knowledge of modern marketing frameworks
- Experience establishing thought leadership through content marketing execution
- Experience using infographics and videos as part of the content marketing strategy
- Great verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Passion for proof-reading marketing material as needed
- Knowledge or interest in relevant industries and excited about helping grow Affinitiv from both a revenue standpoint and brand awareness standpoint
- Strong curiosity and passion for technology and digital media
- Thrive in fast-paced and constantly evolving environments
- Strong competitive spirit
- Ability to track, analyze and report on content metrics and refine execution as needed
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of accountability and time management
- Comfortable contributing to building new products and new markets
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.