The future, as we see it, has millions of devices connected to the internet — everything from citywide bike sharing systems to smarter heart monitors to internet-connected eggs to catch turtle poachers. Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet — via our global cellular platform and network available in over 200 countries and territories. The future is connected, and we are connecting it.About this role
We're looking for a Content Marketing Manager to develop Hologram's content strategy, drive traffic to our website and resources, and build engagement with customers.
As Hologram's Content Marketing Manager, you'll have the opportunity to make an impact on the customer experience from the ground up. You’ll develop content strategy, drive traffic via SEO and strategic partnerships, and drive engagement across marketing channels including email, social media, etc. You’ll work cross-functionally with Design, Product, Customer Support, and Sales teams to create engaging content.
What you'll do:Helpful skills and experience:
The marketing department strives to make the process of connecting millions of devices to the internet easily understood. We’re building education and clearly articulating our value proposition from the first click to the signed contract. Our storytelling is acquiring new customers and nurturing others along the way. We work collaboratively with Sales, Product and Customer Success to champion the voice of the customer and make the best products for our customers.How we work at Hologram
Hologram is a fun, fast-paced, and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $78,000-$106,000 for an average cost of living city. (For candidates in the highest cost-of-living cities like San Francisco and New York, compensation rises to better meet your costs.)
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- Generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.What to expect in the interview process:
- Initial phone conversation with Lynette, our VP of Marketing
- Brief editorial exercise
- Video chat with Amy and Sean from our Design team about brand voice
- Video chat with Derrick, our VP of Revenue about storytelling
- Video chat with Doug on our Marketing team about content strategy
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected]
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.