One North is a full-service digital agency helping businesses solve complex problems in creative ways. We’re makers, technologists and relationship builders guiding you toward what’s next. Unlike traditional agencies, we stitch together a deep level of expertise across disciplines so that we can do the work of multiple teams. With capabilities in brand and communications, digital experience, technology and infrastructure, and optimization and insights, we can take on any challenge. We deliver the human element to digital so that your big ideas come to life. One North is a TEKsystems company.
One North is looking to add a Content Strategist to our open, inclusive, and collaborative team. In this role, you will be on the front lines helping our clients plan, create, and deliver content. You will help define content requirements and create content strategy deliverables across a project lifecycle. Ideally, this candidate will be a strong systems thinker with editorial, writing, and storytelling skills. As part of our multidisciplinary Experience Design team, you will be at the forefront of every project and connected all the way through from concept to execution.
• Create and structure compelling content for websites, collateral, apps, and other digital experiences aligned to clients’ strategic imperatives and vision.
• Conduct content audits and gap analyses.
• Develop unique concepts and content strategies that solve clients' business and brand challenges.
• Develop content strategy frameworks, editorial calendars, editorial/brand guidelines, and publishing workflows.
• Collaborate with designers, developers, and strategists to create and refine content.
• Manage time effectively, adhering to schedules and budgets to meet client deadlines.
• Review all content for accuracy before final production, including proofreading, spell checking, and copyediting.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably related to marketing, communications, or writing/journalism
• 2+ years of experience in a content strategist role, preferably within an agency
• Familiarity with content strategy frameworks/best practices, SEO, and associated tools (e.g. Moz; Google Keyword Planner)
• Knowledge of Content Management Systems; WordPress and Sitecore knowledge a plus
• Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
• Outstanding communication, presentation, and conceptual development skills
• Comfortable participating in open creative sessions - including brainstorming, work critiques, and internal presentations
• Strong self-manager with impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams as well as work independently
• Experience with multicultural marketing a plus