SilkRoad Technology delivers strategic onboarding solutions and services that begin with Recruiting and encompass Performance Management and Learning to deliver seamless experiences that attract, retain and align employees to business strategy throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
As a Content Writer with SilkRoad, you will be responsible for the creation of content including website copy, white papers, blog posts, social media content, and product/service descriptions. This person adds value by engaging key stakeholders and maintaining a cohesive brand voice.
Your contributions to SilkRoad will include:
- Produces well-researched content for publication online and in print.
- Organizes writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Crafts product and services positioning/messaging, and drafts positioning templates, quick cards (internal messaging documents), and one-pagers (client facing resources for new functionality and services).
- Contributes to projects, including bylines, interviews, articles, press releases arranged with PR firm, updates to the corporate website, and feature checklists based on new functionality and services offerings.
- Conducts competitive research and actively seeks out learning opportunities about other offerings in the market.
- Collaborates with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Uses search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Supports SilkRoad Technology marketing events as necessary.
- Highly creative and effective content creator.
- Excellent project management skills with ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Verbalizes the "so-what" of solutions; simplifies complex messages to promote understanding by prospects and internal teams.
- Ability to analyze and rely on data to make decisions.
- Displays excellent relationship building skills and works well cross-functionally.
- Proficient with computer software and MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Minimum of 5 years content writing experience is required.
- Experience producing online content including email, mobile, social, CRM or multi-channel marketing required.
- Experience with PowerPoint and web-based presentation software required.
- Human Resources/Talent Management experience is preferred.
- French or Spanish language proficiency is a plus.