Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
About the Team:
A fundamental foundation of our business is to deliver active corporate citizenship and social responsibility in a manner that is ethical and sustainable. Our Corporate Affairs team will liaise closely with the community, media and the government ensuring our commitment to responsible play and the State of Illinois is seen in all aspects of our daily activities.
Within Camelot Illinois, the Corporate Social Responsibility Manager will be responsible for providing input, support for and leadership on Camelot’s Social Responsibility (SR).
- Own, drive and maintain an industry‐leading approach to corporate social responsibility, with a focus on promoting responsible play.
- Be an ambassador for Camelot’s CSR program and have a broad understanding of its impacts, values and competitive differentiations.
- Generates innovative ideas to address emerging or potential corporate responsibility and sustainability issues in a way that advances company priorities. Consistently presents solutions clearly, enhances existing ideas to maximize opportunities, supports a creative, innovative environment and connects the dots to find the ideal intersection between community needs and business resources.
- Development and implement CSR activities and programs.
- Provide day‐to‐day management of Camelot’s CSR program including keeping track of company‐wide activities.
- Implement recognized industry best practices and ways of working to manage Camelot’s commitments to CSR.
- Provide support, advice and management information to the Executive Team and senior management in respect to CSR-related matters.
- Develop and manage approaches to measuring adherence to relevant CSR-related policies performance metrics
- Advise on latest responsible play research and act as a key link between the commercial, operations, corporate affairs and compliance teams.
- Ensure that the company is aware of and compliant with its CSR-related legislative obligations.
- Manage internal and external stakeholder management experiences across all business areas.
- Ability to prepare complex presentations incorporating key messages aligned with strategic goals of business. Consistently demonstrates effective written and verbal skills and is an effective presenter.
- Work in partnership with key internal departments to develop and implement communications plans. Deliver exceptional client services to internal and external partners
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, business or related field.
- 10 plus years experience working in communications, corporate affairs or social responsibility.
- 5 plus years previous experience managing and leading projects.
- Excellent writing skills and effective public speaking experience.
- Knowledge of broad corporate social responsibility agendas, issues, context and best practices.
- Experience with compliance procedures or working within highly regulated environments.
- Understanding the different types of research, dialogue and consultation.
- A broad understanding of responsible play practices and the gaming industry.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite.
We’re a creative group of people at Camelot Illinois, passionate about our work. We are not interested in formality or too much hierarchy. We like to bring the best ideas forward as quickly as possible. We’re proud that we provide a lively and challenging environment for our teams to try new ideas and achieve their potential. If this sounds like a company you would thrive in, get in touch!
Camelot Illinois is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.