Creative Director at Black Spectacles
Are you driven by the opportunity to drive change and set vision? Do you know how to push individuals to achieve while keeping people inspired at work? Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable and more creative place?
It may sound like a lofty goal, but that’s exactly what we’re doing at Black Spectacles. Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company and ranked #11 in Education on the INC. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Company List in 2019. To keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. We’re on the hunt for an experienced Creative Director to lead our product and content design teams.
- 80% of your work will be related to the art direction and production of the digital product and experience.
- 10% will be focused on the art direction for learning content (mostly videos).
- 10% for marketing content.
You'll be responsible for:
- The creative direction of all visual content including graphic design, animation, set, and wardrobe.
- Setting quality and conformity standards for visual projects.
- Ensure brand consistency across both our video and visual educational content.
- Responsible for style ideation of our website, marketing, and video content.
- Review final pieces and make suggestions for improvement as needed.
- You have 7+ years professional experience as a Creative/Art Director.
- You are a skilled storyteller
- You have experience developing concepts that appeal to customers and delivers business results
- You're a self-starter and take ownership of your work.
- You have a creative eye with strong attention to detail.
- You are a visual expert who can craft great ideas and help execute them.
- Experience with or familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere
- Unlimited Vacation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health, dental, vision, short-term / long-term disability and life insurance
- Flexible Savings Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with Employer match
- Profit sharing program
- Employee referral program
- Free weekly team lunch
- Commuter pre-tax program
- Frequent team events & quarterly social gatherings
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.