Curriculum Developer (Contract) at iManage
What You'll Be Working On
The Curriculum Developer works as a part of the Customer Adoption team and is the learning Content Developer for iManage. The Curriculum Developer will use rapid instructional design processes to aid the design and development of a customer facing technical curricula. This individual will be skilled in developing instructor-led courseware, eLearning, written learning assessments, and self-paced learning using industry standard platforms such as MS Office applications (particularly Word, PowerPoint and Publisher), Camtasia, and Articulate Storyline. The individual should have a demonstrated passion and aptitude for enterprise technology, as well as a willingness to learn and teach technical concepts. Excellent written communication skills and project management skills are a must. iManage will review examples of past work as a part of the selection process.
- Developing and delivering iManage online and instructor led training curriculum
- Updating and revising existing curriculum as needed
- Updating and developing certification exams
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree that has a significant communications or technical component. E.g., journalism, communications, training, instructional design, or technical writing, coursework in software development or some other technical discipline.
- 1+ years’ experience in curriculum development, eLearning development or technical writing for an enterprise software company. Experience developing instructor led, certification courseware.
- MS Office with strong skills in PowerPoint and an expert in either Camtasia, Captivate, or Articulate Storyline. Experience in SQL Server, MongoDB, Windows Server, macOS.
- Experience working across multiple, local and international teams, spread across time zones and cultures.
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com