Curriculum Developer (Contract) at iManage
Being a Curriculum Developer at iManage means...
You will work as a part of the Customer Adoption team and be the Content Developer for iManage. You will use rapid instructional design processes to aid the design and development of customer facing technical curricula. You have experience in developing instructor-led courseware, eLearning, written learning assessments, and self-paced learning using industry standard platforms such as MS Office applications (particularly Word, PowerPoint and Publisher), Camtasia, and Articulate Storyline.
You have a demonstrated passion and aptitude for enterprise technology, as well as a willingness to learn and teach technical concepts. Having excellent written communication skills and project management skills are a must. As part of the interview process, we will review past samples of work.
iM Responsible For…
- Developing and delivering iManage online and instructor led training curriculum
- Updating and revising existing curriculum as needed
- Updating and developing certification exams
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- A Bachelor’s degree that has a significant communications or technical component. E.g., journalism, communications, training, instructional design, technical writing
- 1+ years of professional experience in curriculum development, eLearning development or technical writing for an enterprise software company. Experience developing instructor led, certification courseware.
- A knowledge of MS Office with strong skills in PowerPoint and an expert in either Camtasia, Captivate, or Articulate Storyline. Experience in SQL Server, MongoDB, Windows Server, macOS.
- Experience working across multiple, local and international teams, spread across time zones and cultures.
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/