Digital Content Manager at Everspring
Everspring, Inc. is an ed-tech trailblazer. We create customized, integrated digital solutions that enable top universities to design and deliver their programs online, with excellence. Our exceptional technology platform and complementary services empower universities to focus on teaching engaging content that transforms lives.
We offer a range of full-service turnkey solutions and fee-for-service offerings, as well as a set of innovative standalone products. We deliver industry-leading outcomes in academics and instructional design; market research and program design; marketing and lead generation; recruitment and enrollment services; student support and retention services; and technology infrastructure and analytics. Our proprietary methodologies yield uniquely tailored solutions that drive tangible value for our university partners, their faculty, and their students.
About the role:
We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced Digital Content Manager to join our growing in-house marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our partners’ web presence, ensuring that sites are conversion-optimized, accessible, high-ranking, and current. You should be highly knowledgeable in content management platforms, lead generation and have solid coding skills. The Digital Content Manager will report to the VP of Marketing.
This is an ideal position for a hands-on marketer with a track record of category-leading results across web properties. The Digital Content Manager will be responsible for working with all internal marketing team members and members of tech, admissions, and learning design. While the role demands an eCommerce manager's competencies, it’s the conversion-driven, entrepreneurial smarts of a “growth hacker” that will set the perfect candidate apart.
Located in the Chicago Loop near Ogilvie and Union Stations.
- Meet with management regularly to discuss current and future functionality
- Monitor security and perform any necessary updates
- Monitor and report all web traffic analytics
- Address accessibility needs
- Update content with guidance from the content team and SEO Manager
- Update design/imagery with guidance from the design team
- Repair broken links and fix bugs, independently or with tech assistance
- Ensure site uptime is optimal
- Minimize page load times
- Test different browsers and cross platforms
- Contribute to discussions on ways to improve functionality and usability
- Collaborate with marketing and technology teams to meet productivity needs and improve efficiency
- Work with project management to ensure projects are on track and deadlines are met
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, UXD, or related field
- Evidence of continuing education, such as certifications, is a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in the technology or marketing field
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to manage multiple websites
- Prior experience with site design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Webflow, etc.
- Prior experience with CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Shopify, etc.,
- Experience in site deployment and tracking
- Reporting progress in workflow tools such as Jira, Asana, and Workfront
- Capable of utilizing web content management systems, e.g., WordPress
- Excellent communicator, especially regarding the abstract concept
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Everspring makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.