About Camelot Illinois
Camelot Illinois operates the Illinois Lottery, a modern enterprise that truly benefits the people of Illinois. We place consumers and social responsibility at our core, providing funding for schools, capital projects, and special causes. We are a progressive organization that is reinforcing the lottery’s rightful position as a force for good alongside the State of Illinois.
About the Team:
The Digital Performance Team is responsible for managing the Illinois Lottery iLottery presence online and delivering sales growth and engagement through the web, mobile, email and social channels.
The Digital Content Specialist will assist in managing the maintenance and development of all web content (including website and mobile app), using best practices to deliver the most efficient and effective solutions ensuring the business meets Digital objectives and adhere to regulatory and editorial guidelines.
- Update content on website and app in Content Management System accurately and efficiently.
- Assist in the creation and sign-off of new content.
- Manage the timely resolution of content issues as they arise.
- Identify and recommend improvements to process and content systems to minimise operational overheads and improve productivity.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the business to implement digital content updates
- Use analytics and data to recommend improvements to website and app content.
- Define content requirements for website and CMS developments, ensuring these are captured and implemented accurately.
- Support content authoring needs for web development testing
- Help maintain editorial content calendars to meet agreed business requirements and schedules.
- Follow editorial processes and procedures in all content deliverables.
- Respond and action content requests as required by internal or external teams.
- Perform Search Engine Optimization (SEO) activities to improve Organic Traffic performance of IllinoisLottery.com.
- Follow content procedures, guidelines, and standards at all times. This includes responsible gaming, marketing code of conduct and compliance.
- Maintain knowledge of industry, technological and product developments in the content field to drive benefits and operational efficiencies.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 2-3 years of digital content management experience.
- Experience using Content Management Systems to make website content updates
- Experience using Adobe Experience Manager content management system preferred (AEM).
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) principles and W3C Web Accessibility Standards Levels.
- Knowledge in the use of content management systems across interactive platforms, including social media platforms.
- Proven experience of Digital Content management practices within a regulated market.
- Experience using Google/Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target
- Technical knowledge or a working understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to solve complex technical problems, adding a new and innovative perspective on existing solutions.
- Experience with Project Management Tools like JIRA, Slack, etc.
Working For Camelot Illinois
We are a transformative lottery company with world-class people, technology, and operations that is committed to powering possibilities—for our employees, our partners, and our consumers. With grit and determination we believe in doing not just the easy thing but the right thing. The Camelot values of Do good, Be accountable, Stay connected, Keep improving, and Spark enthusiasm are embedded in the design of our organization and our plans for Illinois.
- Do Good: We care about our communities, our stakeholders, and each other. We act with integrity & honesty, as a positive force for Illinois.
- Be Accountable: We drive results. And we continually strive to get those results more efficiently and effectively.
- Stay Connected: Being open, honest, and collaborative is what makes us, us. This is embodied in our messaging and communications and in how we treat each other.
- Keep Improving: We’re hungry to be better. We innovate and evolve our business, our teams, and ourselves, always with an eye on professional and personal growth.
- Spark Enthusiasm: We incorporate energy and laughter into every aspect of our work to create positive and entertaining experiences.
Moreover, we pledge to have the highest standards of respect, diversity and inclusion at our company and support and encourage our partners to do the same.
Camelot Illinois is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.