Digital Producer, Campaign Production at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
The Digital Producer role oversees the full life cycle and delivery of email and push projects from discovery to deployment/release on assigned digital or integrated projects.
Working closely with developers, creatives and client teams, the Producer is relied upon to manage the end-to-end creation, development and delivery process of complicated interactive projects, websites, digital assets, and interactive apps in a fast-paced environment.
As the specialist for all-things email, development, QA, audience targeting and analytics related, you must be extremely organized and meticulous. Working collaboratively with our business partners, you will act as a trusted partner and be relied upon to confidently follow creative briefs, roadmaps, and testing elements for B2C digital projects.
Candidates for this position must have a strong track record of digital innovation and delivery across multiple channels and platforms. You should be comfortable with big ideas, ambiguity and change, able to focus on the smallest detail as well as define strategic plans.
This role will require close collaboration with internal creative and account teams as well as external development teams and partners.
What you'll do
- Managing the development and production of interactive marketing emails and push communications through accurate project planning, change tracking, and regular production status reporting.
- Manages execution of work on assigned projects, holding team members accountable to the delivery of assigned work, maintaining project SOPs, and adhering to quality control practices.
- Acting as liaison between creative, technical, relationship managers, and other internal groups.
- Keeping production projects on track and on time, coordinating internal and external resources.
- Ensure all assets meet content and legal approvals.
- Manages external vendors when needed
- Knowledge of email design, launches, and standard methodologies
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Solid knowledge of online services, technology, and platforms, such as SFMC, JIRA, Asana, and some CMS systems.
- Strong QA skills, from content to functionality to final deliverables.
What we look for
- 3-5 years of experience managing projects and teams focused on the creation and build of digital deliverables such as landing pages/microsites, apps, email, and push notifications
- Experience working with creatives, developers and clients to ensure project goals and client needs are met according to schedule and within budget
- Able to simultaneously manage workflow for several projects with various timelines and multiple partners
- Experience developing and maintaining project scope, schedules/timelines, deliverables lists, status reports, and meeting reports
- Working with technology and tools such as Asana, Jira, Confluence, Gsuite, etc.
- Flexible, organized, eager, hardworking, outstanding attention to detail
- Able to think critically and problem-solve in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General interest and knowledge about digital experiences, products & technology, mobile, social media, and general advertising/marketing interest
We’re excited to announce that Affirm is now a remote-first company! This role can be located anywhere in the U.S. Remote based employees may occasionally travel to an Affirm office for meetings or team building events. Our offices in San Francisco, New York City, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Salt Lake City will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.