Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage document-related operations in Tempus databases, including labeling, retention, distribution, data entry, and quality assurance
- Facilitate inter-departmental document requests with efficiency and accuracy
- Ensure all document-related procedures and communication are HIPAA-compliant
- Engage in timely issue resolution and reporting
- Identify missing documentation and coordinate with customer success to quickly resolve
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Show initiative and ability to work as part of a high-level team while working independently on mission-critical tasks
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new processes smoothly
- General office equipment and software knowledge and computer proficiency
- Typing speed: >50 WPM