Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
As an Head of Executive Communications, relationship-building comes naturally to you. You’re able to quickly read a room and translate company and product information into meaningful, conversational stories for diverse audiences. Reporting to the SVP, Corporate Marketing, you will work directly with senior leadership, preparing them for speeches and interviews that further project44’s reputation as a market and industry leader.
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
• Analyze audiences and curate select talking points for executive leaders to use in speeches, interviews, Town Hall meetings, verbal remarks, and written communications
• Coach executives on presentation skills and level of comfort presenting across multiple mediums, from live in-person speeches, to Zoom presentations, media interviews, impromptu speeches, team events and acceptance speeches
• With internal SME’s maintain working knowledge of top quarterly content, product messaging, and sensitive internal and external messaging to deliver the most informed messages via executive communications
• Work across functions to produce high-profile executive content and reports for Town Hall meetings, sales kickoffs, customer conferences, Board meetings, and other occasions
• Serve as day-to-day contact for incoming requests for senior executive interviews
• Produce and distribute weekly communications for key executives
• Maintain key messaging documents associated with senior executive requests, including executive quote catalog
What gets us excited about you:
Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
• 10+ years of experience in Communications with a focus on media relations or internal communications for a B2B technology or software company
• Superior verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to manage complex projects in a fast-paced results-driven environment
• Ability to collaborate effectively and share information within a team and across organizational boundaries
• Ability to work effectively with executives, virtual and global teams, media, analysts, and layperson audiences
• Ability to maintain the highest levels of discretion with regard to sensitive and/or embargoed news and information
• Must be available to travel with executives, as needed
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
Diversity & Inclusion
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected] Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.