Marketing Content Editor at All Campus
Marketing Content Editor
At All Campus, the passion and talent our employees bring to work every day are at the core of our continued success as a company. We have just been named the #1 mid-size company to work for by Crain’s Chicago Business Best Places to Work (2021), in addition to being recognized as a one of the best workplaces in Chicago several years in a row (2018-2021 Crain’s, 2019-2021 Built In Chicago). We’ve achieved this honor by emphasizing diversity, excellence, integrity, appreciation, collaboration, creativity and camaraderie, as well as offering a very competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. All Campus is committed to fostering professional growth, as well as doing everything we can to keep employees happy, healthy, and passionate about the work we do.
All Campus is looking for team players who are highly motivated to deliver exceptional results for one of the leading providers of online program management solutions for higher education. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys coming up with new ideas, is comfortable communicating them to a variety of stakeholders and other managers, and who is excited by the prospect of working constantly to improve performance.
The marketing content editor plays a critical role in All Campus’s ability to produce consistent, high-quality content for all clients and across marketing channels -- from press releases to paid search copy. This role can shift between editing content and making stylistic suggestions to implementing these changes within All Campus content assets.
The editor has a keen eye for detail and a passion for working with language. They understand that written work is never completely finished, and are comfortable providing critical, detailed feedback to help content improve and ensure our clients receive the highest quality content possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Edit a variety of written content — including websites, blog articles, brochures, emails and other marketing assets as needed — for voice, structure style, tone and consistency with clients’ editorial style guides
- Assist the Senior Marketing Content Editor in updating the Partner Editorial Guidelines document
- Fact check content to ensure that information is presented accurately and is appropriately sourced
- Collaborate with writers to produce content that is engaging and impactful for its target audience
- Aid the Senior Marketing Content Editor in editing student and faculty testimonials
- Assist the Senior Marketing Content Editor in conducting quality assurance with remarketing emails and program launches as needed
- Implement updates to content All Campus produces, specifically on organic websites.
- Assist the Senior Marketing Content Editor in identifying areas of improvement and additional opportunities for publishing new assets and suggesting improvements to content managed and produced by All Campus
- Implement content audits of published material and marketing collateral in tandem with the design, marketing and operations teams
- Assist Senior Marketing Content Editor in reviewing written work and providing feedback to the content team
- Take on writing assignments as needed
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- At least 2 years of experience in a content editing, writing or marketing role
- Experience with basic HTML, preferably
- Familiarity with AP Style and Chicago Manual of Style
- Working knowledge of WordPress preferred
- Innate curiosity and a consistent willingness to learn
- Ability to work and make decisions independently
- Fact-checking experience preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency of track changes and reviewing capabilities in MS Office and Google Suite a must
All Campus is currently a remote work culture, we plan to return to the office in a flexible format, when it is safe to do so.