Marketing Copywriter - Demand Generation at Fast Radius
| Chicago | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:17 a.m. (CST) on Friday, May 7, 2021
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking an exceptional copywriter who is a master at creating compelling copy to drive engagement across the customer lifecycle. You have a gift for language and a passion to create content that connects with your audience. You are a strong storyteller who can excite and engage the audience. You know that every word counts and you are a master wordsmith. You can explain complex concepts and always find ways to distill ideas down to simple, informative and engaging content. You are curious to always be learning and taking that learning and turning it into new messaging.
About the Role:
- Develop persuasive, conversion-focused copy across a variety of digital platforms that will engage and connect with our audiences.
- Audit, assess and optimize copy for performance and consistency across channels working to meet customer acquisition and revenue goals.
- Internalize our brand voice and incorporate it across all projects.
- Bring to life our value proposition and product offering in an easy to understand and compelling manner.
- Understand the customer lifecycle and develop copy that will resonate at each stage of the buyers journey.
- Work closely with internal and external teams in support of graphic and video content in support of demand goals.
- BA/BS in Journalism, English, marketing or similar
- 2-3 years-experience of digital copywriting experience in agency or client side supporting various channels (e.g., social, display, email, SEO, content syndication).
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms and their use within marketing
- Excellent editorial and grammatical skills with superior attention to detail
- A self-starter who can multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- A portfolio demonstrating campaigns across mediums that showcases a mastery of writing for a variety of audiences.
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description