Proposal Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Job Title: Proposal Manager
Location: Remote Eastern Time zone preferred
Come join the Global Proposal Services team and work with a group of highly talented proposal and project managers as we transform the art and best practices of creating winning proposals. This team is responsible for the development of best-in-class proposals supporting the ServiceNow sales team as we strive to become the defining software company of the 21st century.
You will have the opportunity to work on a global team of professional proposal experts in a fast-paced, growing sales community as you develop compelling, winning proposals.
What you get to do in this role:
- Analyze customer needs and business drivers and lead collaborative, cross-functional teams in the development of proposals
- Coordinate and produce proposals and responses to customer requests (RFI, RFQ, ITT, RFP, and others)
- Be responsible for driving the proposal process and ensuring critical milestones and all deadlines are met, as well as coordinating reviews with key stakeholders providing final quality assurance and adherence to corporate and legal compliance
- Day to day, you’ll be the project and proposal manager leading diverse sales teams through the proposal development process and generating professional proposals
- Communicate with and train Sales, Solution Consultants and other cross-functional organizations on proposal best practices, policies, and processes/procedures
- Maintain accurate records of proposals submitted as well as drafts, approvals, and other supporting documents
- Update our proposal content library to include the most timely, consistent, and currently relevant market, product, and services information
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- B.A. degree
- 5+ years of experience building proposals
- 3+ years of experience managing projects to generate high value proposals
- Proficient in using Proposal Automation Software
- Experience working on State, Local, Federal and education proposals required
- Project leadership and project management capabilities
- Expert knowledge of office productivity and other computer-based or online website proposal software
- The ability to comprehend, communicate, and cohesively orchestrate complex business, technical and legal requirements, information and materials
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, the ability to build rapport and relationships, and the ability to collaborate with a broad and diverse population of internal and external team members
- Superior time management skills and the ability to manage multiple complex projects with overlapping or competing timeframes
- Demonstrated ability to thrive and continuously deliver in a constantly changing, fast paced and team-oriented sales environment
- Proven critical thinking and effective decision-making abilities
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.