Proposal Writer at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring a Proposal Writer
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement -- our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MI, MN, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, or WI.
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX, a platform that saves employees and their employers money by making tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—less confusing and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need an experienced Proposal Writer to help us continue on our journey.
How you’ll help
This is a role that will help execute on our new product sales strategy. We need a proposal writer who understands how to navigate and complete complex proposals with a focus on decision support and procuring HSAs (health savings accounts) and other notionals. The role will be responsible for working with the Solutions Consulting team to help source, identify, assess and complete proposals. You’ll partner across teams including Account Management, Account Executives and additional key roles across the Revenue Organization to assist with the creation and completion of proposals. We’ll need you to become a subject matter expert; not only in our platform solution, ALEX, but also of the healthcare and benefits space; with a particular focus on HSAs. Working alongside Product, Security, and Product Marking teams will be crucial to the success of this role. Activities in this role require attention to detail and quick turnaround times as well as a keen sense of organization and the ability to work cross functionally in a collaborative manner.
What you’ll do
- RFP sourcing and delivery.
- Draft and develop strategic proposals in response to RFP requests. You will work alongside Product Marketing to keep content in line with the Jellyvision “voice”, but you will ultimately be responsible for the writing of these materials.
- Seek out additional RFP opportunities and evaluate if they are worth pursuing.
- Meet and succeed success metrics attributed to # of RFPs sourced, completed, closed.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as defined by the SVP of Sales and Account Management.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 2+ years of experience, ideally in HSA and notional account industry.
- Strong communication skills: Able to present technical concepts and ideas to internal and external stakeholders in a way that’s honest, compelling, and empathetic.
- Direct client-facing experience: previous success with working directly with large B2B clients.
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Manages complexity
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!