What we are looking for:
CityBase is looking for someone who can contribute to our success by supporting our proposal team. Working with our Proposal Manager on the Marketing team, this person will review, analyze, research, and answer Request for Proposals (RFPs) from local governments and utilities. You should be able to present CityBase's capabilities in a way that differentiates us from competition. The position performs the appropriate investigation, analysis, and production necessary to respond to large, complex government RFPs using a number of tools. You must be able to move quickly, manage many concurrent work streams, and have meticulous attention to detail.
- Working collaboratively with subject matter experts throughout the company to develop proposal materials in support of products, programs, and services
- Ability to identify services (BidWire) and determine our interest level in bid opportunities
- Research bidding agencies to respond to stated and unstated priorities
- Work with Engagement and Sales teams to support proposal needs outside of formal RFPs
- Create presentation decks supporting our proposals
- Support communications efforts as a member of the Marketing team
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3–5 years of related experience (preferred: tech or government)
- RFP process experience
- Experience selling to government or utilities (preferred)
- Research experience
- Proficient writing and editing skills
- Proficient in Keynote (preferred)
- MUST BE detail oriented!
- Must be comfortable with changing requirements and priorities. Must be able to proactively communicate status and identify risks.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and tight timelines
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k) (currently no match)
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Flexible Spending Account, Pre-tax Commuter Program, company-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- A multitude of snacks and beverages
At its best, local government is a unifying force with the power to dramatically improve lives. Govtech-company CityBase is helping smart people build intelligent government, working with cities, counties, utilities, and states to create a place as dynamic as the people who live in it, work in it, and contribute to it. Accessible and responsive, adaptive and efficient, our cloud-based platform is digitizing the city-hall experience and impacting constituents nationwide.