Senior Copywriter - Product
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 10 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. Every day, our people work together to change how the world uses benefits. Are you one of us? Evive people are game-changers. The work we do is redefining how people experience benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their investments. Above all, we're in this together, bringing the love.
The Senior Copywriter - Product gives voice to Evive's many products. Working closely within the Product Innovation team, the Senior Copywriter turns creative vision into compelling user experience, by developing copy across multimedia, particularly digital experiences (including web, app, chatbots, and more).
This role requires an in depth understanding of the healthcare industry, technological trends, consumer and behavioral science, and the current and emerging products that power Evive communications. Senior Copywriters are expected to be self-starters who can execute across a number of mediums while working with other Copywriters to develop and maintain a consistent Evive “voice.” This position demands a high caliber of organization, long-term project management, and collaboration within the Product Innovation team, with the Bangalore, India Evive team, and across all of Evive (providing creative mentorship and Evive style guide training to client delivery teams).
- Works within Evive style guide to develop and maintain a consistent voice across products.
- Works closely with Director of Product Research and Innovation and Senior Copywriters to develop content strategy for new products and concepts.
- Works with User Interface Designers and Product Engineers and Analysts to marry content to product UI/UX.
- Maintains and audits enterprise content banks.
- Writes copy for Evive banners, campaigns, text messages, chatbot scripts, quizzes, and more.
- Assists in creating product description sheets for hand-off to Marketing and Client Delivery teams.
- Maintains a clear record of version changes.
- Provides copywriting mentorship to client delivery teams and training/updates to Evive style guide.
- Adapts schedule as needed to participate in meetings with Bangalore, India team.
- Engages regularly in peer review with other creative professionals and participates in Creative team meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Journalism or similar field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three or more years of work experience in copywriting, editing, or similar business environment.
- In-depth understanding of the healthcare industry, technological trends, consumer and behavioral science, and the current and emerging products that power Evive communications.
- Superior writing and creative portfolio.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience in research and development preferred.
- Laid-back office, casual attire
- Competitive salaries
- Annual bonus pay
- Employer-paid medical insurance
- Subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off for Volunteering
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Walk station desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- Weekly catered lunch on Thursdays
- Stocked kitchen with drinks, fruit, and snacks
- Strong culture - we work hard and play hard. And we watch Jeopardy! every day!