Strategic Talent Relations, Comedy at Cameo
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, comedians and more.... not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level..
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from practically anywhere. We’re a global company with an entirely distributed team… so as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s chat.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About the role:
As a Talent Relations, specialized in the Comedy vertical, you will help manage and maintain relationships with celebrities in your book of business. Your responsibilities include: setting Talent up for success with price and set-up management, getting Talent off to a hot start by providing promotional assets & aiding discovery, ensuring they are fulfilling the Cameo requests that come in from fans, provide great experience on the platform and source potential referral opportunities. Your extensive experience with Talent in the comedy industry will lead you to be a role model and thought leader in the Cameo Talent Org.
In this role, you will nurture and grow Talent relationships, help these Talent successfully market their presence on Cameo, connect them to new product lines to increase earnings and fan connections, and acquire new Talent as a result. You must have tremendous Talent IQ, be deeply passionate about the comedy industry, and have the ability to identify how Talent can be the most successful within the Cameo marketplace.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build trusted relationships with our Talent. You will be working directly with Talent everyday to ensure they are having the best possible experience connecting with fans and earning supplemental income.
- Identify Talent goals aligned with earnings, brand awareness, or fan engagement and work within your portfolio to help them achieve those goals.
- Make an impact on Talent acquisition by educating Talent on our Talent referral program, proactively identifying people that would be a great fit for Cameo.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders from other departments including marketing, PR, growth, and product to strategize impactful campaigns both on and off the Cameo platform.
- Have great Salesforce hygiene to track outbound efforts and stay organized.
What you bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of experience in customer success, Talent management, Talent partnerships, account management or digital marketing,
- Extensive experience identifying emerging Talent and partnering with brands, networks, platforms, management firms and agencies.
- You are comfortable with change and can keep up with the pace that a start-up requires.
- You are data driven and can pull insights into Talent performance, converting them into actionable items.
- Exemplify all of our core values, most importantly, “Run Through Walls” and “Roll Out the Red Carpet”.
- You bring humility and compassion to work every day.
- You are receptive to feedback, coaching, strategic realignment when necessary, and lead with no ego.
- Ability to adapt to a culture of an ever-growing rocketship company that embraces and commits to change.
- You make work fun by coming into work with a sense of humor and positive work ethic
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.