Video Production Specialist
- Work on a variety of projects, including corporate videos, internal communication & presentations, training & educational videos, social media posts, company events and animated pieces.
- Edit footage to create clear and cohesive videos that are engaging, informative and clear.
- Integrate footage with still and animated graphic elements.
- Demonstrated video production skills including lighting, recording video and audio, producing, scouting locations, setting up backdrops, giving input on scripts, and editing.
- Proficiency with Mac platform and Adobe Creative Cloud; primarily Premiere and After Effects. Other CC programs are a plus.
- Solid reel/portfolio showcasing compelling production and post production abilities.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility under pressure and demonstrate ability to produce results.
- Ability to quickly transition from one-person team to a crew member assisting on other projects.
- Knowledge of current video production formats and ability to suggest equipment needs.
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly organized.
- Ability to direct and communicate well with senior executives is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to be a collaborator in a creative team.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communication, or equivalent
- 3-6 years of experience working in the field and in the studio with audio/video recordings.
- This is a full time, exempt position
- The schedule for this position is [Monday- Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM or as needed]
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.