What you’ll do
This position will be responsible for editing, capturing and producing video content featuring product offerings, training material, programs and events to be viewed on various media channels. They will conceptualize, design and direct video projects on time and on budget. This position will provide continuous video support to various departments throughout the company.
What your day will look like
From Facebook Live to the latest product reveal video, each day presents new and exciting projects to flex your creative muscle. You’ll be challenged to see videos through from start to finish, while working closely with internal stakeholders and the rest of the video team. Analyze video playback data to develop recommendations on equipment, formats, style, and subject matter for future videos.
Technology you’ll use
Adobe Creative Cloud, Final Cut X, DaVinci Resolve, Microsoft Office, and Blackmagic Design cameras.
Other skills you’ll need
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize, and work independently
• Researches and stays current on digital marketing trends
• Consult with stakeholders throughout the entire video creation process
• Set up lights, cameras, and audio for recording on set
• Edit music, dialogue, graphics, and effects
• Apply color correction for camera and look consistency
• Assist in maintaining video archive
• Attention to detail in all aspects
• Continuously discover and implement new technologies and industry best practices
• 5+ years of experience in a corporate or video production agency preferred
• BA degree in video, cinematography, or related field preferred
• Must be willing to travel 10% and have flexibility to work extended hours and weekends if needed
• Must provide a link to professional demo reel to be considered
About Pampered Chef
We’re a global brand delivering curated, high-quality kitchen solutions through a network of over 40,000 independent consultants. We began as a Chicago-based start-up in 1980. Today, we’re a small, agile company with long-term focus—backed by the resources of Berkshire Hathaway.
Our team is guided by our core values and our purpose of enriching lives…one meal & one memory at a time. We aren’t your typical company—we act like owners, crave challenges, seek out learning opportunities, and thrive in an environment of empowerment and accountability.