Office 365 Administrator at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL)
The Office 365 Administrator will be responsible for the administration, licensing and deployment of new and existing services that are part of the Office 365 platform. Create business cases where Office 365 products can integrate and enhance business operations by improving efficiency. Develop and maintain O365 technical roadmaps and governance documentation with O365 product owners. Provide strategy, guidance and communications about the deployment of new services and upgrades to existing services.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Office 365 Tenant administration (Exchange Online, OneDrive, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Azure, ADFS, Active Directory Premium).
- Office 365 Product deployment management (Exchange Online, OneDrive, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Yammer, Microsoft Teams, Groups, etc.)
- Office 365 Spam best practice guidance
- Office 365 Licensing
- PowerShell scripting
- Office 365 monitoring service health, and management of service requests
- Tracking and escalation of incidents with Office 365 technical support
- Intune and Azure AD Premium best practice guidance and administration
- Providing support for User Service Desk, team members as well as end users.
- Contributor to disaster recovery planning and execution.
Special Skills and Abilities Required
- This position requires an excellent problem-solving aptitude with analytical and deductive skills. Strong oral and written communication skills. A motivated self-starter with the ability to prioritize and make decisions with confidence. Well organized with the ability to work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. Good interpersonal and collaboration skills. Advanced capabilities using Microsoft office products including Skype, Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of: Operating systems; current equipment and technologies in use; Windows system administration, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, system performance monitoring tools and effective project management techniques.
- Ability to: Plan, organize and document complex system design activities and to configure systems to be consistent with institutional policies/procedures; communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing; establish and maintain cooperation, understanding, trust and credibility; perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively.
- Ability to work or be available during after business hours when required.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or technology field required.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience designing and delivering Microsoft infrastructure technologies.
- 3 to 5 years designing and delivering Microsoft cloud-based technologies.
- Experience in providing strategic planning and oversight.
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Microsoft EA and SCE experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.