We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment. We recently raised our Series B from various investors such as Drive Capital, UPS, and Jump Capital.
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join the quickly growing team at Fast Radius.
About the Role:
- Process invoices to customers
- Track AR outstanding
- Review AR payment terms
- Revenue Collection follow-ups
- Provide shipment confirmations and/or details to customers looking for follow-up data.
- Bachelor's diploma or equivalent
- Previous AR experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of basic accounting and finance procedures and concepts
- Comfortable handling multiple tasks at once and attention to detail
- Strong soft customer service skills, such as conflict de-escalation and phone etiquette
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Netsuite
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description