Join VillageMD as a Workforce Analyst in Houston, TX
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Workforce Analyst to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
As a Workforce Analyst, you will control staff metrics in accordance with company policies and procedures. Work directly with Management to achieve all Call Center performance and contractual compliance objectives. Must drive employee engagement effort in collaboration with a leadership within Shared Services.
How you can make a difference
- Establish and maintain communication channels with contact center leaders.
- Provide timely and transparent intel that supports the business in making informed decisions.
- Serve as a SME and partner with Operations to fully leverage capabilities of WFM processes and tools.
- Facilitate strategic sessions with Operations to review forecast considerations, capacity plans, and staffing/hiring recommendations.
- Establish tactical sessions with Operations to provide a recap of prior periods performance, trends, projection of upcoming periods SLAs, and staffing adjustment recommendations.
- Provide various WFM presentations such as new hire presentations and business reviews
- Produce contact center short- and long-term demand forecasts for multiple lines of business and channels
- Establish key contacts and sources to collect and maintain model inputs such as volumes, initiatives, average handle time, shrinkage, attrition, headcount etc.
- Drive forecasting and model improvements to maximize statistical confidence and operational accuracy
- Produce capacity planning with staffing and hiring recommendations to meet growth plans and SLAs
- Participate in the budget planning process
- Serve as an advocate for continuous improvement and participate in process improvement initiatives
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
Skills for success
- Multi-tasking skills required to assist the customer and work in the computer systems in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Energetic; able to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment and to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Able to work constructively under stress and pressure and perform tasks efficiently.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to embrace workload flexibility to meet the fluctuating demands of the business
- Knowledge and understanding of Company Financial reports
- Knowledge of performance evaluation procedures
- Demonstrated coaching and counseling skills used to effectively develop all employees; influence and change individual behavior and assist employees achieve a high level of success and productiveness
Experience to drive change
- High school diploma or GED
- 3+ years of workforce analyst experience in a call center environment, healthcare preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Call Center service environment
- Ability to work well with people.
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Positive attitude, good judgment, and strong work ethic.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills. Proficiency and speed working in all Microsoft Office products.
- Strong organizational skills, including time management and documentation.
- Knowledge of call center telephony systems
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.