Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for a driven, analytically-minded professional to join the Growth Analytics team! Growth Analytics at Affirm encompasses Product, Marketing, Scale & Monetization, and Analyst Foundation areas. The team is responsible for the research, reporting and experimentation necessary to build outstanding consumer-facing and merchant products. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, an eagerness to collaborate with different teams, and curiosity to learn more every day!
What you'll do
- Establish the analytical agenda for your area that outlines a path to help drive user growth and profitability
- Drive business outcomes by translating analytic insights into impactful business cases, a prioritized list of opportunities, and well-designed experimentation roadmap
- Partner cross-functionally to drive forward analytic recommendations and be a critical thought partner in planning and prioritization for the broader area
- Help establish performance metrics, targets, ensure overall analytic rigor in decision making, and overall accountability
- Own end-to-end analytics workflow, including defining success, generating insights and hypotheses, performance metrics, socializing them across the organization, and creating actionable dashboards and reports
What we look for
- Passion and drive to disrupt the lending and financial industry for the better
- 6+ years of experience in an analytically-driven role (analytics, consulting, finance, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and/or experience with Python or R
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence cross-functionally, driving effective communication to technical and non-technical leaders
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.