App Ops Analyst
Farmer’s Fridge started with an idea in Chicago: make fresh, healthy food as accessible as a candy bar. Our handcrafted meals are delivered daily to over 200 software-enabled smart fridges and can be conveniently purchased at the fridge or using our mobile apps. We are based in the Fulton Market neighborhood and supported by $45 million in venture capital from prominent local and national firms, including leading technology investor Innovation Endeavors. We are building a world class team to drive fast growth and bring our wholesome, delicious foods to new markets and cities.
About this job:
We are looking for an application operations analyst to provide technical troubleshooting for Farmer’s Fridge employees. This person will support our internal tools and products, advocating for data integrity, process refinement, and driving solutions for the business.
In a typical week, you will:
- Provide support for the Farmer’s Fridge application environment and triage issues across the business
- Monitor queues, maintain OLAs/SLAs, and manage incidents end-to-end
- Work with stakeholders to identify common issues and drive solutions upstream
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Translate technology concepts into business language for end users and vice versa
- Perform QA manual regression testing and bug documentation
- Communicate with Engineering teams with a clear escalation strategy
- Operate in a cross-functional environment, remaining focused on established priorities
What you’ll bring:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak to both technical and non-technical users
- Proven multitasking skills, preferably with demonstrated experience working with a project management ticketing and documentation platform (we use Asana, Jira, and Confluence)
- Some exposure to software development and the desire to strengthen your coding and scripting skills
- A customer-focused approach to problem solving
- Familiarity with the following languages/tools: AWS (CloudWatch, DynamoDB, S3, Cloud9, Lambda), GitHub, Python, Linux, Java
- A drive for process-improvement. You already have ideas of how to modify/optimize existing monitoring tools.
Benefits at Farmer's Fridge:
Happier Weekdays - Walking into the office should fill you with joy, not dread. We're a fun and passionate group, and we don't take ourselves too seriously. Bring your unique self to work, dress comfortably, and always feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. We encourage curiosity and inquiry; there's no hierarchy here when we're all swapping ideas around the cold brew tap.
Never run on empty - Daily Farmer's Fridge meal, Monday bagels, draft cold brew, office snacks, and Friday happy hours are just some of the offerings to make sure you aren't distracted by a growling stomach.
Take a break - Check out what new products Chef is testing in the R&D kitchen, challenge a coworker to a game of Fridgeopoly, rally a spontaneous happy hour at Goose Island down the street, start a heated debate on the best M&M flavor with a poll in Slack, or jump in on a team kickball game!
Innovate & Elevate - We're all teachers and learners. You'll grow, and help grow the company through cross-functional collaboration, open access to leadership, and regular business updates. You have a direct impact on the bottom line. Own it. Literally - with company equity you have the opportunity to share directly in our success. You can also participate in our 401(k) plan that includes a company match with immediate vesting.
Farmer’s Fridge is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below: https://www.farmersfridge.com/careerdisclosures