Hello, we're Farmer's Fridge
Our team is passionate about making wholesome, delicious food simply accessible, so people can live a little happier. Founded in 2013, we’ve built a network of over 180 smart Fridges stocked with chef-curated salads, sandwiches, bowls, snacks and more. Meals are handcrafted in our kitchen, then delivered fresh to Fridges in Chicago and Milwaukee.
Why Work with Us?
We're a team of problem solvers and go-getters working hard to help change the way folks eat. We build recipes using whole, seasonal ingredients and local sourcing partners whenever possible. Unpurchased meals are regularly donated to local food depositories, providing responsibly sourced nutrition to community members in need.
An Insider's view of Farmer's Fridge
What are some social events your company does?
Working at a start-up can be a roller coaster, so we do our best to balance work & play. We have regular get-togethers including happy hours, mixers, and impromptu outings to celebrate the wins at the many restaurants & breweries in the area. We also throw a mean party, are 2018 kickball league champions and have yoga classes in the office monthly.
Revenue & Sustainability Manager, Farmer's Fridge
What does your typical day look like?
Given the fast-paced environment at the Fridge, things change so quickly around here. Each day comes with new projects and priorities - and no two days look the same. From meetings and calls to strategizing with the team, and travel, in the two years I've been here, it's safe to say that each day is different.
Executive Director of Channel Partnerships
What makes someone successful on your team?
In a space dominated by big food players, we are building something truly innovative, and the response from the community reaffirms that we're on our way to helping people live healthier, happier lives. Challenges are met with optimism and passion instead of deep sighs and frustration, and the team really bands together to achieve shared goals.
Director of Operations Systems, Farmer's Fridge
What is your vision for the company?
Farmer's Fridge aims to make fresh, healthy food as accessible as a candy bar. We are on a mission to improve public health through better access to delicious, nutritious food.
Founder & CEO, Farmer's Fridge
How would you describe the company’s work-life balance?
I love coming to a place where my coworkers are supportive of my trials as a working Mom. Where time is made for quiet, uninterrupted work with weekly clarity breaks. Where we are fully supported in our projects. I get to bring all of myself to work, the Mom, the food lover, and the runner—and feel like each part is appreciated and celebrated!
Customer Development Manager
Where we are
Located in the Kinzie Industrial Corridor, we’re at the epicenter of the startup community. Find coffee shops, breweries, and inspiration all around.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Vacation & Time Off
- Over my 4 years at FF, I’ve been able to wear many different hats—from fleet manager to ops & logistics to sales and beyond, I’ve experienced it all. Above everything, I love working for a company that aligns with what I want the world to be like.RaleighLogistics and Operations, Farmer's Fridge
- Farmer’s Fridge has been an absolutely life-changing experience. I’ve been able to work with an incredibly gifted and creative team - made great friends - and learned way more in the past two years than I could have imagined!SyedHead of Field Partnerships, Farmer's Fridge
- Farmer's Fridge puts their employees in a position to succeed, and ideas are welcomed from anyone in the company. It's been great working for a company whose values align with mine.TaylorDemand Planning & Analytics, Farmer's Fridge
- I absolutely love working on a passionate team where everyone plays an impactful role and contributes; I go home every day feeling like my work truly matters. Another thing? The daily codes for free breakfast or lunch at the Fridge are really handy.VismayaFull Stack Engineer - loT at Farmer's Fridge
Jobs at Farmer's Fridge12 open jobs
Data + Analytics
Dev + Engineer
Data + Analytics
Technology we use
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics