Digital ads drive over 100 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses every year… Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As a global leader in call analytics and customer experience optimization, DialogTech provides marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and analytics platform. This enterprise-class solution delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
DialogTech is a venture funded, growth stage, digital marketing technology company with over 4,000 customers and 200 employees. Since the beginning of 2014, DialogTech has experienced over 300% growth in its enterprise customer base and doubled its average customer size.
Are you searching for a position where you can get your foot in the door to technology? We are looking for a highly-motivated, ambitious, entry-level business analyst with strong leadership skills to join our Data Science team. You should have experience with leading projects from start to finish, while excelling in them.
- Direct a team of part-time data labelers to help in developing our machine learning products
- Organize the data labeling projects, taking responsibility for efficiency and accuracy
- You will be working with customers and product owners to understand problems, define what exactly they want labeled, and communicate that to the part-time team
- During down time, assist the team by labeling data to their specific category
- Act as phenomenal teammate with superb communication, interpersonal and presentation skills used to get along with both technical and non-technical multi-functional team members
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures
- Prepare written documentation - both functional and technical - for a wide variety of system assessments or specifications
- Be responsible for the quality assurance and test results for the Labelers
The required skills:
- Ambitious and assume ownership of a project
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or equivalent
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for documentation
- Familiarity with data science processes, Machine Learning, and AI
- Experience with Digital Marketing domain, Google Analytics, AdWords, etc
- Experience leading and managing projects to completion
This position would be with a team that is driving innovation within the company, working on rapid prototypes and research. You will be successful if you love learning, pragmatic thinking, and critical reasoning. If you think this describes you, we'd love to talk!
Join us at one of the Best Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 9 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.