Hello, we're DialogTech
Powered by AI, DialogTech attributes customer calls to your marketing, showing you exactly how these conversations impact the customer journey. We provide the actionable analytics and technology to generate more calls at a lower cost, personalize call experiences, and drive revenue.
Why Work with Us?
It’s not just one thing that makes DialogTech great—it’s a combination of the people, technology, perks and benefits, and the intangible magic that happens when everyone on the team truly cares about the goals we’re collectively working towards. Our goal is to try to make DialogTech the easiest environment to work in alongside the smartest people....
An Insider's view of DialogTech
What are some social events your company does?
We have loads of weekly formalized social events, from Friday beer bashes to charitable initiatives (causes are chosen from a pool of topics near and dear to DialogTech team members' hearts. We also participate in intramural sports and have an active women's group.
Customer Support Engineer
What projects are you most excited about?
My team is building a Sourcetrak offering that allows customers to use their own phone numbers and telephony while leveraging DialogTech's data and analytics. I'm excited to implement new serverless and scaling technologies to enhance Sourcetrak.
How does the company support your career growth?
DialogTech supports my career growth by providing me with the right tools. I'm allowed to spend my time and an allocated budget to do things that I want to do to help myself grow. For me this is classes, books, etc. I have been fortunate enough to grow within the organization because of this and an open mind from our leadership.
Customer Success Manager
What unique initiatives do you have that encourage innovation?
At DialogTech we believe innovation is a byproduct of culture. We value teamwork above all else and because of this close-knit environment, we're able to freely share ideas that in a competitive - individual first company, would oft go unsaid.
VP of Customer Success Management
What is your vision for the company?
The most enjoyable part of working at DialogTech are the people and being able to work on cutting edge technologies. It's a collaborative environment. People take the time get to know you, both personally and professionally. Everyone is incredibly supportive of one another. The company is very focused and works towards their vision.
Director of Platform Engineering and Operations
Where we are
Right across the street from Willis Tower, we are easily accessible by CTA and Metra lines... and a ton of food trucks!
300 W. Adams, Chicago, IL 60606
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Family Medical Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Paid Volunteer Time
Job Training & Conferences
- I feel lucky to work with so many talented and kind individuals. I have been fortunate to grow my career and skill set with the mentorship and help of my coworkers.AlyssaManager, Market Response and Education
- Working at DialogTech has allowed me to grow into right-fit, business-driving roles that fully support my entrepreneurial spirit, all while collaborating daily with the best of the best martech community veterans.KelseyAgency Partnerships Manager
- At Dialogtech I'm surrounded by the brightest people I've ever met who constantly force me to push my boundaries.BrandtSolutions Consultant
- Ever since my first day at DialogTech, I have been amazed by the intelligence and grit of those around me. I come in everyday to a culture possessing tenacity and innovation that inspires me to perform to the best of my abilities.SarahSenior Sales Development Representative
Jobs at DialogTech7 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- jQuery UILibraries
- Twitter BootstrapLibraries
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Microsoft DynamicsCRM
- MarketoLead Gen
Articles we're in31 articles
Our funding history
$7M in FundingInvestors: Origin Ventures, Apex, I2A, Spring Mill
$10.3M in FundingInvestors: Origin Ventures, Apex, I2A, Spring Mill, SSM Partners, River Cities
$4M in FundingInvestors: Origin Ventures, Apex, I2A, Spring Mill, River Cities
$9M in FundingInvestors: Origin Ventures, Apex, I2A, SSM Partners, River Cities
$30M in FundingInvestors: Origin Ventures, Apex, I2A, SSM Partners, River Cities, New Spring