Business Analyst I at Fusion Risk Management
Fusion's Business Analyst I plays a key role within our Delivery team. This role develops strong candidates to analyze, design and configure supported solutions in the Fusion Framework®, built on the Force.com cloud platform.
This role, which interfaces with customers, product managers, and developers, will allow you to develop both your technical and consultative skills, as you:
- Respond to and manage client requests
- Translate client business requirements into business process models, data models and platform solutions
- Develop expertise with the Force.com platform services including the following activities: Configure custom objects, fields, and page layouts; build workflow and approval processes; build formulas and validation rules; build reports & dashboards; configure user roles, profiles, record sharing, and security settings
- Develop training materials and deliver client training
- Provide on-going customer support and issue resolution
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Systems, Business Administration or a related category
- 1-3 years of relevant experience as defined by the responsibilities listed above
- Strong technical problem-solving skills, preferably including experience with or coursework in: relational database design; logic-based programming; enterprise systems analysis and development; object-oriented programming; SDLC; and, QA
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Customer support oriented
- Ability to be a self-starter, working independently and as part of a team
- Salesforce.com or Force.com experience preferred but not required
- This is not a developer position, but those skills are desired
Fusion does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status for this role.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.