Hello, we're Fusion Risk Management
Fusion Risk Management is recognized as the most innovative and fastest growing provider of cloud-based enterprise software for business continuity risk management, IT disaster recovery and crisis management. Fusion is transforming the industry and has been named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management software.
Why Work with Us?
Fusion provides a highly collaborative work environment where motivated employees can advance their careers and contribute to Fusion’s success. Work-life balance is of high importance at Fusion. We are committed to fostering an environment of trust, transparency, innovation, and customer success that encourages hard work, passion, and having fun.
An Insider's view of Fusion Risk Management
How would you describe the company’s work-life balance?
Fusion puts its employees and their wellness at the forefront by providing several ways to help maintain a great work-life balance. My personal favorites have to be the flexible work schedule and Summer Fridays. With initiatives like Fusion Cares, I also have the option to spend up to 12 hours of work time giving back to the the community.
What does your typical day look like?
My days are dynamic, with each day presenting unique challenges and opportunities. One minute I may be attending a recurring SCRUM meeting within one of our engineering teams, the next, I might be focused on developing a cross-functional process designed to scale with the organization. Working at Fusion is both as invigorating as it is challenging!
Manager, Product Engineering
How does the company support your career growth?
Fusion provided me with multiple opportunities to learn and cultivate new skills and continues to support my growth at a professional and personal level. Fusion offers a fun, dynamic environment, that has allowed me to explore challenging assignments to expand my skill set and play a pivotal role for the rapid growth of the company.
How do you empower your team to be more creative?
Collaboration and team brainstorming sessions are key when it comes to empowering creativity. Open and transparent lines of communication with your teams provides them with the flexibility to share ideas and gather feedback on their projects. Lastly, always celebrate the wins, even if they are small.
Vice President, Marketing
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
I am fortunate to have an amazing team that I can completely depend on. This allows me to collaborate with other teams much more than I would be able to otherwise. I am amazed at how much change I can affect here at Fusion.
Vice President, Customer Success
Where we are
You can't beat the location! Our building is connected to Oglivie Station and is across the street from the Madison St. exit of Union Station.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Child Care Benefits
Flexible Work Schedule
Family Medical Leave
- I appreciate the amount of energy that goes into cultivating individuals here. Fusion shares my belief that people are the most important investment and the willingness to support personal growth is unmatched by any other company I've worked for.JarrodAssociate Application Engineer
- I enjoy the people and the culture at Fusion. Everyone has a voice and shares the same passion, attitude, and dedication. We love collaborating to solve problems and make our customers’ experience topnotch. Management also supports employee growth.BogdanaAssociate Advisory Consultant
- The culture at Fusion is unlike anything! My teammates go out the way to assist me if I am having issues. Even in stressful times the team pulls together to get the job done. There are also always social events to attend and everyone is welcoming.WillieSupport Analyst
- I enjoy the ability to have a voice and impact within the organization. Even as we continue to grow, the senior leadership welcomes the diversity of ideas from all levels within the organization.SaraProject Manager
- The people who work here are dedicated to success in all forms. Everyone from the CEO down cares about the success of their clients, their colleagues, and their own success as well. You’re constantly being challenged in a positive way and growing.KelliToD, Manager, Business Development
Jobs at Fusion Risk Management10 open jobs
Data + Analytics
Dev + Engineer
Data + Analytics
Technology we use
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
Articles we're in9 articles
Our funding history
$41M in FundingInvestors: Catalyst Investors