Business Intelligence Analyst
About the role:
Farmer’s Fridge is entering a period of rapid growth, and we are looking for a a motivated Business Intelligence Analyst with strong technical skills and business acumen to help turn millions of potential data points into actionable insights that can drive product improvements, make our customer acquisition more efficient, improve our customer retention rates, and drive operating efficiencies on our production and logistics teams.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You love extracting, wrangling, organizing, and analyzing complex data sets to find a story that will enable better, faster, and more informed decision making across the company.
- You believe learning should be fun and seek to empower each employee at Farmer’s Fridge with the information, benchmarks, metrics, and insights that they need to be independently successful in their roles.
- You strive for optimization, automation, and continuous improvement, knowing that what is currently being done can always be improved.
- You are creative, flexible, and supremely detail-oriented but never lose sight of the big picture. It would never occur to you to say, “that’s not my job”.
- You are comfortable in an environment of high-growth and ambiguity.
- You love fresh food and are demonstrably passionate about our mission to improve people’s lives through 24/7 access to food you can trust!
In a typical week, you will:
- Collaborate with teams from the Marketing, Product, Engineering, Sales, Menu, and Finance departments to set internal benchmarks, develop critical metrics for new initiatives, and recommend continuous improvement strategies using data-driven insights.
- Design, develop, test, automate, and launch new dashboards and reporting solutions across the company.
- Maintain and support existing metrics, KPIs, reports and dashboards.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and report findings and make recommendations to company leadership.
- Work with the Business Intelligence and Engineering teams to understand existing internal tools and data warehouses and to identify data quality and reliability improvements and to establish best practices.
- Support demand/inventory planning, sales and location forecasts, production planning, and predictive modeling efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, (STEM Education preferred)
- Experience in programming languages, preferably R or Python
- Experience in SQL experience for data extraction, manipulation and analyses; including complex joins.
- Experience in data visualization
- Intermediate to excellent Excel capabilities (pivot, vlookup, VBA, etc.)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing data
- Strong prioritization and communication skills
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Traditional Healthcare Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, LTD
- 10 Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Daily Fridge credits – enjoy these flat rate credits at any Fridge
- Monthly cellphone bill credit
- Professional development opportunities
- Mixers, volunteer opportunities, sports leagues, family events and other spontaneous events with a phenomenal team of individuals that are constantly pushing the market boundaries to make healthy food accessible 24/7
About Farmer’s Fridge:
At Farmer’s Fridge, we’re committed to making wholesome, delicious food simply accessible, so people can live a little happier. We aim to remove the roadblocks to eating well on the go. That means sourcing top-notch ingredients, handcrafting meals in our kitchen, packing & delivering fresh to our network of Fridges and ensuring the best possible customer experience. Unpurchased items are regularly donated to local food depositories, providing responsibly sourced nutrition to community members in need. If you’re passionate about our mission to change the food system for the better, our team just may be the right fit for you.
Farmer’s Fridge is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below: