Business Intelligence Engineer (Temporary) at closerlook, inc.
We are looking for a business intelligence (BI) developer who will be working on designing various analytical reports on company data and delivering them to top management and clients. As a BI developer, you will be working with business users, collecting their requests, and then updating the set of existing BI reports to accommodate business needs. BI developers will be expected to establish company standards and common reporting terminology, and to help align existing and future reporting requests to such standards. You will also be interacting with data warehouse architects whenever data schemas need redesigning to accommodate new reporting requirements.
- Collect and maintain the set of business reporting requirements
- Implement BI reports based on the given requirements
- Analyze existing reports and optimize them for standardization across the company
- Set up and maintain BI tools, infrastructure, and integration with company data sources
- Work with data warehouse architects, data scientists, and data collection application engineers
- Propose data schema and data flow optimization for reporting performance and enhancement as needed
- Adept at the use of BI reporting tools such as Tableau and PyDash. Preferred experience specifically with PyDash.
- Understanding of data modeling and data schemas (normalized, flat, star, snowflake, etc.)
- Understanding of database operations and optimization for Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of data and query optimization, query profiling, and query performance monitoring tools and technique
- Ability to create and maintain business requirements and other technical documentation
- Strong understanding of coding languages SQL and Python
ABOUT CLOSERLOOK, INC.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
At closerlook, equality for all is a core value that’s at the heart of what matters. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental health, and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation — in a safe environment so everyone can be their authentic selves. By valuing and promoting our different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences as strengths, we are positioned to best serve patients, healthcare professionals, and the communities around us.