Business Planning Analyst at Farmer's Fridge
Farmer’s Fridge was founded in Chicago in 2013 with the mission of making wholesome, delicious food easily accessible, so people can live a little happier and healthier. Our network of 300+ software-enabled smart Fridges vend handcrafted salads, grain bowls, sandwiches, and more. We are striving to change the food system from the ground up – one Fridge at a time.
At our core, we are a team that cares – about the business, the impact our product makes, and about each other. We are data-driven, innovative, and quick to move on a good idea. Transparency and collaboration are key to our process, as Farmer’s Fridge is a fast-paced work environment where things are always evolving. We’re proud to have a tight-knit team where people bring their A game every day.
Various team and company social events and town halls keep us connected to each other as well as aligned and focused on our short and long term goals. We’re opening Fridges weekly across the country and are looking for people with passion, ingenuity, and moxie to join our team and help us fulfill our mission of making healthy food as accessible as a candy bar!
The Business Planning Analyst is an exciting opportunity to work closely with the CEO and Chief of Staff of a rapidly growing company to develop and implement company initiatives. The role will work with employees of all levels and disciplines to implement plans, processes and procedures. The Business Planning Analyst will also be involved in regular Board of Directors and future fundraising processes.
As the Business Planning Analyst you will...
Project manage and operationalize key cross functional initiatives, including identifying and tracking KPIs
- Develop a thorough understanding of Farmer’s Fridge mission, values, and roadmap thus far
- Manage projects assigned from the Chief of Staff that focus on various topics that focus on various topics including organizational growth
Develop and maintain internal and external presentations that tell the story behind our company, our strategy and individual projects
- Support future fundraising initiatives using various research methods and benchmarks
- Create detailed PowerPoint decks for PR and Investor presentations
- Assist in executing internal company communications
Research various topics related to those projects (for example, conducting industry benchmarking)
- Research and create a repository that helps benchmark competitors revenue, logistics, and other data points
Support fundraising and Board of Directors processes
- Understand the investor pipeline, and determine which investors we can target
- Create data points regarding fundraising and present that data to Executive team
What we're looking to see in your background
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2+ experience in Business Analytics, Consulting, or Analytical role
- Proficient within Microsoft PowerPoint; Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable owning a previously undefined process from beginning to end
- Ability to work independently in an ambiguous environment
Benefits at Farmer's Fridge:
Happier Weekdays - Walking into the office should fill you with joy, not dread. We're a fun and passionate group, and we don't take ourselves too seriously. Bring your unique self to work, dress comfortably, and always feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. We encourage curiosity and inquiry; there's no hierarchy here when we're all swapping ideas around the cold brew tap.
Never run on empty - Daily Farmer's Fridge meal, Monday bagels, draft cold brew, office snacks, and Friday happy hours are just some of the offerings to make sure you aren't distracted by a growling stomach.
Take a break - Check out what new products Chef is testing in the R&D kitchen, challenge a coworker to a game of Fridgeopology, rally a spontaneous happy hour at Goose Island down the street, start a heated debate on the best M&M flavor with a poll in Slack, or jump in on a team kickball game!
Innovate & Elevate - We're all teachers and learners. You'll grow, and help grow the company through cross-functional collaboration, open access to leadership, and regular business updates. You have a direct impact on the bottom line. Own it. Literally - with company equity you have the opportunity to share directly in our success. You can also participate in our 401(k) plan that includes a company match with immediate vesting.
Farmer’s Fridge is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below: https://www.farmersfridge.com/careerdisclosures