We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a Business Process Analyst, Internal Operations, you will be responsible for working alongside peers and stakeholders to design and build processes and workflows that accelerate functional teams’ abilities to be successful. The Business Process Analyst, Internal Operations, provides structure for large amounts of information while considering Relativity’s business objectives.
- Lead discovery meetings to review process requirements, test, support and help training plans, if needed, to ensure they are in line with business objectives.
- Analyze current processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated.
- Documentation of all processes and maintenance required to ensure they are kept evergreen.
- Collect and collate feedback on process performance and measure effectiveness.
- Act as liaison between the Service Delivery and other business units when creating new processes or opportunities for self-service and automation.
- Providing single point of contact for the Service Delivery department and act as conduit to other departments.
- Expert in how Service Delivery uses internal technology and tools to help design efficient and value driving workflows.
- Make recommendations for process enhancements or other actions to improve productivity.
- Can identify bottlenecks and use business acumen, data, and resources available to make recommendations accordingly.
- Run ad hoc projects as needed.
- Demonstrated technical skills to manage and lead others through complex business problems
- Experience leading large process improvement projects
- Skilled in problem solving and analysis
- 2+ years' in a customer support role or product business analyst role
- 2+ years’ work experience, quantitative field preferred
- Demonstrated project leadership experience handling multiple simultaneous projects
- Salesforce and Gainsight experience
- Highly collaborative
- Excellent attention to detail
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.