Bussingess Intelligence (BI) Software Engineer at OneMain Financial
We are looking for a Technical Software Engineer to join our Business Intelligence team at OneMain Financial Services. We're looking for individuals to build reports and dashboards, design data models, and interface with stakeholders across the organization.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, reliable, detailed, and driven to produce high quality work. This individual must thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Research, Design, Develop, and Test reports and dashboards for stakeholders across all business functions.
- Distill complex data and relationships into clear, concise charts and visualizations.
- Implement key recommendations by identifying cross-functional stakeholders, developing requirements, ensuring accurate implementation, monitoring impact, and optimizing results.
- Design data models to extract data from operational databases and transform the data to easily understood business views.
- Gather and process raw data into a form suitable user ingestion.
Skills or Experience:
- BS/MS degree related to software engineering or other data driven discipline.
- A minimum of 2-4 years in report development and delivery.
- Experience with business intelligence reporting tools, preferably Microstrategy and Power BI.
- Exceptional SQL skills, strong knowledge of relational databases, and the ability to build and maintain database views.
- Have demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, and ability to interface with Business, Analytics, and IT organizations
- Experience with PostgreSQL and Greenplum databases or SQL/SnowSQL on Snowflake a plus.
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance (visa tranfer, student transfer) is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
Because we want our team members to bring us their very best every day, we believe they deserve the right opportunities and benefits. That’s why we packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-timers with:
- Health and wellbeing options for team members and their dependents
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education
- Bonus eligible
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time
- And more
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company, proudly serving millions of customers with safe, affordable and transparent installment loans. Our customers turn to us every day—online and at 1,500 branches in 44 states—to help them take control and improve their financial lives with solutions for debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. Our talented and dedicated team members constantly look for responsible ways to serve our customers when, where and how they want. It’s all about doing the right thing—a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.