Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
The Commercial Operations Analyst will support the Finance team in maintaining reporting, systems, and processes for sales excellence at KeHE. This role requires an understanding of sales processes and financials and strong data analysis skills.
This individual will help drive overall productivity and effectiveness of the commercial organization with focus on:
- Commercial Reporting – providing timely, accurate, and standardized reporting for the Commercial team.
- Maintenance of data hierarchies and accuracy.
- Implementation support and maintenance of Commercial tools and technology.
- Process optimization support.
- Analytical and organizational support of Finance team initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- Strong understanding of business financials
- Self-starter and team player
- Strong analytical mindset
- Good time management skills – the ability to work in a fast-paced environment on a wide variety of tasks
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Strong attention to detail
- Expertise in MS Windows and the MS Office Suite required
- Knowledge of Power BI, Cognos, SQL, or other relational databases and BI products required; developer experience a plus
- 2+ years of experience in Finance a plus
- Food industry experience a plus