Compensation Analyst at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
The Compensation Analyst II will contribute to the on-going strategy, analysis, administration, complex issue resolution and communication of Affirm’s compensation plans and will report to the Senior Manager of Compensation. The compensation analyst will primarily focus on executive compensation, compensation committee materials, approvals and meeting materials.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and design the compensation committee materials and calendar.
- Develop, implement and administer compensation policies and programs.
- Develops and participates in all components of our annual compensation studies to evaluate Affirm’s competitive market positioning, including: auditing roles (responsibilities, activities, duties, and requirements), job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements, leading our benchmarking survey submission/review process, and evaluating/recommending updates to our cash and equity compensation structures/ranges.
- Reviews existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration and recommends appropriate courses of action.
- Conducts special projects for ad hoc compensation analyses across a variety of areas, including incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation, and equity programs.
- Assist with compensation training and communications
- Contribute to the annual compensation cycle, including HR system administration and data accuracy of compensation information
- Ensure the reliability, accuracy and security of the compensation data used for reporting and analysis purposes
- Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
What We Look For
- 2+ years of experience in compensation, with the ability to demonstrate a full understanding of compensation concepts in line with company objectives
- Strong team orientation with collaborative style; ability to work effectively across internal teams, communicating clearly and comprehensively to meet project deadlines
- Leads with strong judgement and integrity; able to maturely handle sensitive and confidential information
- Proven ability to work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations and data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Highly effective verbal and written communications skills ; ability to build productive internal and external working relationships
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple high, and potentially shifting, priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, strong sense of responsibility and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong customer service background
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and the ability to establish and maintain compliance of all plans and programs