CPQ Deal Analytics Administrator at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is currently seeking a highly driven CPQ Deal Analytics Administrator to join our Global Deal Desk team. The Global Deal Desk team is responsible for actively working with sales, legal, revenue and other cross functional teams for deal structuring and commercial terms for complex, non-standard transactions.
This role will develop and maintain analytics as part of a newly created CPQ Deal Score Governance program that provides ServiceNow with capability to measure revenue generating deal quality systematically and quantifiably so that sellers can sell better deals, and with faster approvals. This role will help define, maintain, and report on what favorable and less favorable revenue generating deals look like using an automated weighted value attribute scoring model in our CPQ/CLM system.
What you get to do in this role:
· Develop reporting dashboards for visibility into deal evaluation and key performance indicators
· Analyze deal score data and parameters to for optimal deal evaluation and propose scoring adjustments based on stakeholder feedback
· Tune the Deal Score Model by adjusting attribute weights in the CPQ/CLM system as a Super User Administrator
· Validate that the CPQ/CLM system is correctly calculating automated deal scores
· Conduct user acceptance testing of CPQ/CLM system enhancements
· Maintain, update, and champion the definition of a Good deal
· Understand influencing factors around how attributes are interpreted and used (for example, discounts, non-standard legal terms, product mix and volume, payment structures, industry vertical, and regional considerations)
· Track and report how various sales teams are using scoring to drive their deal structuring decisions
· Brainstorm how to improve deal score and drive desired seller behavior
· Ad-hoc analysis and reporting when requestedQualifications
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 3-5 years of experience in a role requiring strong analytical and data modeling abilities
· Expert in Excel, Tableau, Power BI, SQL, and data interpretation
· Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills – verbal and written; impactful PowerPoint skills
· Ability to read and interpret contractual business terms and conditions
· A strong understanding of the sales cycle, process, and routes to market
· Adept at business partnering and working with cross functional teams, building meaningful business relationships along the way
· Self-motivated and able to work under pressure, dependable with deliverables and deadlines, able to multi-task
· BS, Business
· Software/SaaS experience an advantageAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.